I’m thrilled to welcome Jenny Lee Sulpizio as my guest today! Jenny’s a blogging friend of mine, and I remember one of the first posts I’d read of hers. She talked about potty training struggles, and I knew right then that this girl understood my life. 🙂 Before we dive into the fun, let’s learn the basics about her.
Jenny Lee Sulpizio is an author, wife, and Christian mother of three. She is actively involved in her church and community and enjoys doing anything even remotely creative with her free time. Jenny is the author of two children’s books and is represented by Mary Sue Seymour for her Women’s Christian Non-fiction works-in-progress.
Welcome, Jenny! Now on to the questions…
Opener Question: What seven words best describe you? I just need one word: “Blessed.”
1) Home for the holidays or Christmas in the car? Home sweet Home.
2) Snow or sun? Snow in the winter and sun in the summer. I’m crazy that way 🙂
3) Sugar cookies or chocolate chip? CHOCOLATE CHIP…one big fat tub of it. Raw or baked, I do not care. 🙂
4) Ski down the slopes or read in the lodge? The lodge, with hot cocoa (or hot toddy), preferably.
5) Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? Hot chocolate, extra whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top.
6) Red or green? Ooh, this is deep. RED! No wait, GREEN!
7) Shop online or shop at the mall? The mall. Oh, how I love me a mall.
Fun answers, Jenny! I loved your cookie answer. I don’t turn down cookies in any form either. And that is one dressed-up hot chocolate you have there! Yum! I’ll join you in the lodge and sip that hot cocoa while reading a book. 🙂
Thanks for being here today!
There’s Just Something About a Boy (Ajoyin, 2011), is a children’s keepsake picture book that celebrates the special bond between a mother and her newborn son by depicting the love, laughter, and unparalleled adventure that will surely come from raising a little boy.
Mommy Whispers (Isaac, 2010), is a children’s keepsake picture book that depicts the special relationship between a mother and her daughter though each stage of their lives and ultimately, the power of prayer and faith in God throughout it all.
Both books are available for purchase on Amazon.com as well as other online book stores.
Blog Readers: Let’s talk…How do you dress up your hot chocolate? If you’re spending an afternoon in the ski lodge, what’s your drink and book of choice?
*flower photo by Twigy Posts