Topics & Stories
Sarah Forgrave is an author and speaker who has authored two prayer devotionals, Prayers for Hope and Healing and Prayers of Hope for Caregivers. She is also a contributing author to several book collections, including Guideposts’ A Cup of Christmas Cheer and the devotional journal, Where Are You, God? During the work week, she is a writer and editor at a church in her community, and she loves encouraging others toward a deeper faith in God and His Word.
Outside of writing and speaking, Sarah is the mom of two active kids and the wife of an entrepreneur. She can usually be found cheering on her kids at golf matches or piano recitals. When she has a moment to herself, she loves to hide away with a good book and a cup of coffee. Visit Sarah at www.sarahforgrave.com.
Sarah Forgrave is the author of Prayers of Hope for Caregivers and Prayers for Hope and Healing — devotionals that connect readers to God during hard times. She also works as a writer and editor at a church in her community. Her greatest source of hope is Jesus, and she loves discovering new layers of His character and sharing it with others. In her spare time, she stays busy keeping up with her entrepreneurial husband and teenage and preteen kids. Visit Sarah at www.sarahforgrave.com.
Click an image to download a high-resolution version.
- Moms in Prayer Podcast – Interview with Lee Nienhuis
- Nothing Is Wasted Podcast – Interview with Davey Blackburn
- Coming Alive Conversations – Interview with Jennifer Hand
- The Happy Home Podcast – Interview with Arlene Pellicane
- Heart of the Matter Radio – Interview with Cynthia L. Simmons
- Better Together Podcast – Interview with Barb Roose
Interview with Dr. Michelle Bengtson (Your Hope-Filled Perspective on GraceandTruthRadio.world)
Interview with Brittany at Equipping Godly Women
Book Trailer: Prayers of Hope for Caregivers
Book Trailer: Prayers for Hope and Healing
Topics & Stories
- Life in the Hospital: How Being a Patient and Caregiver Forever Changed My Life
- Caring for Yourself While You Take Care of Others
- God Speaks Through the Darkness: An Inside Look at Depression During Hard Times
- 6 Needs Your Struggling Friend Is Facing and How You Can Help
- Practical Ways to Connect with God When Life Gets Hard
- Life on Detour: How God Uses Roadblocks to Lead Us to Our Destiny
- How to Thrive When Your Prayers Aren’t Answered
Sample Interview Questions: Click Here to View or Download
Facebook Page: Author Sarah Forgrave
Agent: Cynthia Ruchti
Books & Such Literary Management