Sarah Forgrave is an author and speaker who loves encouraging others toward a deeper walk of faith. She has authored two prayer devotionals, Prayers for Hope and Healing and Prayers of Hope for Caregivers, both published by Harvest House Publishers. She is also a contributing author to several book collections, including Guideposts’ A Cup of Christmas Cheer and the devotional journal, Where Are You, God? In addition to blogging about prayer, faith, and friendship on her website, Sarah is a monthly contributor to TheChristianMommy.com and a passionate advocate of encouraging others with God’s Word.
Outside of writing and speaking, Sarah is the busy mom of two preteen children and the wife of an entrepreneurial husband. When she has a moment to herself, she loves to shop the aisles at Trader Joe’s or curl up with a good book and a cup of tea. Visit Sarah at www.sarahforgrave.com.
Sarah Forgrave is the author of Prayers of Hope for Caregivers and Prayers for Hope and Healing, prayer devotionals that connect readers to God during hard times. Familiar with the broken messes of life, Sarah loves encouraging others toward a deeper walk of faith. When she’s not writing or speaking, she loves to shop the aisles at Trader Joe’s or spend time with her husband and two preteen children in their Midwest home. Visit Sarah at www.sarahforgrave.com.
- Moms in Prayer Podcast – Interview with Lee Nienhuis
- Nothing Is Wasted Podcast – Interview with Davey Blackburn
- Coming Alive Conversations – Interview with Jennifer Hand
- The Happy Home Podcast – Interview with Arlene Pellicane
- Heart of the Matter Radio – Interview with Cynthia L. Simmons
- Better Together Podcast – Interview with Barb Roose
Interview with Dr. Michelle Bengtson (Your Hope-Filled Perspective on GraceandTruthRadio.world)
Interview with Brittany at Equipping Godly Women
Book Trailer: Prayers of Hope for Caregivers
Book Trailer: Prayers for Hope and Healing
Topics & Stories
- Life in the Hospital: How Being a Patient and Caregiver Forever Changed My Life
- Caring for Yourself While You Take Care of Others
- God Speaks Through the Darkness: An Inside Look at Depression During Hard Times
- 6 Needs Your Struggling Friend Is Facing and How You Can Help
- Practical Ways to Connect with God When Life Gets Hard
- Life on Detour: How God Uses Roadblocks to Lead Us to Our Destiny
- How to Thrive When Your Prayers Aren’t Answered
Facebook Page: Author Sarah Forgrave
Agent: Cynthia Ruchti
Books & Such Literary Management