With only one week before the release of Prayers for Hope and Healing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the people who might read my book.
Individuals going through health struggles have so many needs, and I’m hoping to cover several of them in the coming weeks — both from the perspective of the person struggling and those who want to help.
Today I’m sharing a list of songs for those who need a boost of encouragement. Having been through chronic health struggles myself, I know how lonely and painful the journey can be.
All of the songs below share the message of God’s presence and faithfulness. What I love about them is that they don’t come across as “preachy” or “perfect Christian,” but they offer real, honest, and heartfelt lyrics — all pointing the way to your Savior who sees you and loves you.
Feel free to follow the links to download the songs for yourself. Or save the shareable graphic at the bottom of the post to reference later.
I’m praying these lift your spirits today!
1. “10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)” by Matt Redman – APPLE / AMAZON
2. “Beauty in the Tragedy” by Mass Anthem – APPLE / AMAZON
3. “Faithful” by Sarah Reeves – APPLE
4. “For a Moment” by Elevation Worship – APPLE / AMAZON
5. “God of Miracles” by Chris McClarney – APPLE / AMAZON
6. “Healing Is in Your Hands” by Passion – APPLE / AMAZON
7. “Hills and Valleys” by Tauren Wells – APPLE / AMAZON
8. “It Is Well” by Passion – APPLE / AMAZON
9. “Lord Have Mercy” by Brady Toops – APPLE / AMAZON
10. “Our God” by Chris Tomlin – APPLE / AMAZON
11. “Your Great Name” by Natalie Grant – APPLE / AMAZON
12. “Your Promises” by Elevation Worship – APPLE / AMAZON
*photos by Jana at Twigy Posts