The life of a writer-mom is full of adventure. You know, with things like corraling kids, cleaning the house, writing books, and “working” on Facebook and Twitter. (It really is work. Seriously. It just happens to be fun work!)
After I posted my Top 5 Reasons Facebook Is Addictive a couple months ago, I had a request to do the same thing for Twitter. What? You mean Twitter is addictive too? Oh yeah, I only spend like five hours a day there.
Okay not really, but I would if I could hire out someone to watch my kids, do my laundry, clean my house, and cook all my meals. Like THAT’S gonna happen.
So here they are…My Top 5 Reasons Twitter Is Addictive (and in true Twitter style, they’re all 140 characters or less):
5. It’s the one place your boss hasn’t found you online yet, thanks to your sneaky username of BossHater.
4. Anything with a cute little bird as its mascot is harmless, right? Chirp.
3. Seeing a big-mouthed celebrity limit their words to 140 characters…There really is hope for the world after all.
2. Hashtags? They’re not addictive. #Promise #Really #Wink
1. Thousands of followers? Oohhh, the power trip!
Are you addicted to Twitter? Why or why not?