- Changed approximately 200 diapers and Pull-ups
- Potty-trained my little man and (maybe) indulged in a few bites of candy rewards myself
- Became a Twitterer
- Set my alarm for 6:30 every morning (Notice I didn’t say I got up at 6:30 every morning)
- Had an article published on Ungrind
- Critiqued a friend’s manuscript
- Plotted my next novel
- Started Operation Become-Super-Wife (which includes the next 5 items)
- Started a prayer journal and wrote in it every morning
- Read my Bible every day (with a couple exceptions…hey, nobody’s perfect)
- Started reading A Wife After God’s Own Heart and The Power of a Praying Wife and prayed for my husband at least once a day
- Asked God to help me avoid negative words toward my husband (Had to bite my tongue a few times, but my home was so much more peaceful as a result!)
- Sought out a friend to hold me accountable
- Played “jungle”, “kitchen”, “barn”, hide-and-seek, and watched more Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes than should be legal
- Prepared for my sister to come down here and start the heart transplant process. She’s being admitted to the hospital today and will start the hopefully not-too-long wait. Please pray for her and for our fellow heart-transplant buddy, Annabelle. Thank you so much!!! I’ll try to keep you updated as I have news to share.
What did you do this month?
*Other Blogging News: I’m being interviewed by Keli Gwyn at Romance Writers on the Journey today! Keli is such a sweet lady, and I was honored to receive the invitation from her. To learn more about me than you probably want to know, come on over and say hi!