5. You haven’t been a platinum blonde for at least five years.
4. Two babies later, it’s time you own up to those non-6-pack abs.
3. Your 3-year-old looks at your picture and says, “Who’s that?”
2. Your sweater looks like it came straight from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
1. Five minutes after you friend your grandma on Facebook, she calls you and says, “Some scary stalker person is chasing me on the internet!”
Okay, so not all of these happened to me. But when my hair stylist commented how long ago I’d had light blond hair (Pregnancy does wacky things to hair color…who knew?), I figured it was time for new photos. I called up my professional photographer, and we did some updates. I’ve got new pics on my About Me page, too. Hop on over and take a peek…assuming you don’t have stinky diapers waiting for you like I do.
How often do you change your profile picture on Facebook, Twitter, or your website? Do you like it when people change their photos all the time, or do you prefer they keep them the same, even if they’re outdated?
**Last week’s Amazon giveaway winner is Janice! I’ll email your prize shortly.