With Valentine’s Day being yesterday, I figure a few of us might have gone out on dates, perhaps to the movies. And when I think of movies, I think of popcorn.
I also have this quirk that I like to eat my popcorn just a teeny bit burnt (but not completely burnt). So I put two and two together and voila, here’s my latest Top 5 List. (It’s scary diving into my thought process, isn’t it?)
Why you should eat burnt popcorn (or slightly burnt popcorn)…
5. The smell is good for clearing the house when you need a moment of silence.
4. Potential free popcorn at the movie theater (cha-ching).
3. Low-calorie popcorn = no flavor. Your taste buds need something to cling to.
2. Carcinogens? That’s the same thing as Craisins, right?
1. No one else can stand the taste…How else would you get the whole bag to yourself?
How do you like your popcorn? How did you celebrate V-Day this week?