Ever find yourself logging into Facebook and next thing you know, you’ve spent your whole afternoon in front of the computer? Here are some possible reasons why…
5. Your floor needs to be vacuumed, your furniture needs to be dusted, and your bathroom needs to be scrubbed. Dare I mention the word ‘procrastination’?
4. It gives a much-needed boost to your self-esteem, especially when you see that the former homecoming king and queen just got out of jail. Suddenly potty training battles don’t seem so bad.
3. You always wanted a taste of life as a Hollywood celebrity. Who needs the Paparazzi when you have Facebook?
2. With all the meals in your friends’ status updates, you’ve got enough ideas to create a menu for the next decade.
1. It allows you to be a stalker without really being a stalker.
Are you addicted to Facebook? Why or why not?
(The winner of last week’s Amazon giveaway is Karen Lange! Karen, I’ll email your prize soon.)