I’ve had fun reading fellow bloggers’ posts about their 25 favorite things (like Beth Vogt, Lindsay Harrel, and Melissa Tagg). And I loved their twist of picking things that all start with the same letter.
So I thought why not join in the fun? Here’s my list of favorite things that start with the letter F.
1) Forgrave — Yep, I like my last name. It’s nice and solid, sounds just like it looks, and the man I married to get this name isn’t so bad either.
2) Faith – It grounds me and reminds me why I’m here.
3) Food — Who doesn’t like food, right?
4) Fitness — Yes, I’m a fitness freak who works out at least 5-6 hours a week. And I have my certification to teach too. I know, I know…I’m weird.
5) Fresh fruit — I don’t discriminate here. I love it all.
6) French fries — Especially Chick-Fil-A French fries. But if I’m thinking healthy, I make these.
7) Friendship – Friends make the world go ’round.
8) Federer — As in the tennis player, Roger Federer. Yes, I’ll admit I have a celebrity crush.
9) Funniness — Is that a word? I like things that make me laugh.
11) Frappuccinos — Okay, clarification here…Frappuccinos aren’t my favorite form of coffee (I’d rather go for a latte), but if I’m sticking with my rules, a frap will do.
12) Facebook — Despite the things that annoy me about it, I love being able to connect with friends new and old.
13) Fashion — I’ll admit I’m not a fashionista…My style tends to lean toward functional fitness wear, but I like keeping up with trends and admire people brave enough to wear them.
14) Flying — Well, flying itself isn’t my favorite, but seeing new places is fun.
15) Freedom — I take it for granted too often, but I’m grateful for it.
16) Flowers — I can’t grow them to save my life, but I love enjoying their beauty.
17) Feta cheese — Love, love, love!
18) Fajitas — Did I mention I love food?
20) Flip-flops — Favorite summer shoe ever.
21) Fondue — Bring on the chocolate.
22) Frosty — As in, the chocolate ice cream treat from Wendy’s. Are you sensing a theme yet?
23) Friday Family Night – I love going out with my family at the end of the week.
24) FILA — I love their workout gear! (See Numbers 4 & 13 above)
25) Fall — My absolute favorite season. I love everything about it — pumpkins, apples, the crisp air, the beautiful foliage…
How about you? Do any of these make your list of favorite things? Any other things to add?
*If you missed my Amazon giveaway on Monday, feel free to pop on over there and leave a comment! The drawing runs until tomorrow at midnight.